NextIRC Links Committee
Welcome to NextIRC's Links Committee. Here you can find information about how you can link a server to our network or just find out information about servers already linked.
You can link your server by following these guidelines:
- Please NOTE: For the moment we are only accepting new links for servers located in European or Pacific data centers.
- Applications to link a server to NextIRC can be rejected at any time, for ANY (or NO) reason.
- Linking a server to NextIRC does not mean you will receive global access to our services.
- IRC Operators should expect to spend several hours per week monitoring the server and network, and chatting, bringing users and basically being a part of NextIRC.
- You must have a good reason why you want to link, just saying "I want to link because I want to become an IRC Operator" is not enough.
- Read the Rules and the Server Requirements.
- YOU must have a stable IRC Server.
- One IRCD process per server.
This means: YOU are not ALLOWED to run other IRCDs / Services on the same box as any NextIRC server.The IP and all IRCD ports MUST be pointed to NextIRC.
- Give as much information as you can, regarding your server.
- Wait for the Links Committee to check the submitted information.
- If everything appears to be in order, the NextIRC Links Committee will vote on your application. Only Links Commitee members will vote on new server applications. Results are final..
- The server and IRCD configuration will be verified before the server is linked.
- If the result of the vote is YES, the application will advanced to TESTLINK.
- Someone from the NextIRC Links Commitee will be in touch with you to finalize the process and arrange your TESTLINK.